Monday, March 12, 2012

Coffee Is an Essential Benefit Too

Allysia Finley: Coffee Is an Essential Benefit Too - WSJ.com

Been following the bc/ healthcare/ obamacare/ Catholic church issue. I have something that needs to be brought to BOs attention. He should force my hubby's employer to buy me a horse and some hay.

I have always loved horses but simply can't afford to feed one. I am mentally much more balanced when I have livestock around and we all know that caring for horses is great exercise. In fact, a horse should be cheaper than gym membership plus a psychiatrist. This, of course means I have the RIGHT  to have a horse. And Hubby's employer should pay for it because we all know employers are evil demons from hell and so don't have any rights to property or anything like that.

Really the whole BC/Catholic Church uproar has nothing to do with BC or insurance. It is all about how much power the government has.

BO and his buddies think it should be illegal to believe BC and abortion are sins. Pure and simple. Unfettered sex, blatant hedonism, and self worship are now the official State Religion.

How dare the Catholic church so blatantly deny the Official Government Religion!

"When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out."

No comments:

Post a Comment