Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Vaccines Don’t Work: Malignant Mumps In Mumps, Measles and Rubella (MMR) Vaccinated Children | Global Research

Vaccines Don’t Work: Malignant Mumps In Mumps, Measles and Rubella (MMR) Vaccinated Children | Global Research



I have said since before my 8th child was born, if you prove the vaccines work AND are less harmful than the diseases they are for, I will get my children vaccinated.



I do wish I had done more research before my oldest children were born. The oldest five are fully vaccinated. The next two partly. The last two not at all.



When a bug hits our house, fully vaccinated Hubby and I, and two of the oldest children are always laid flat. The rest of the older children get sick, but not too badly (or are just too "tough" being teenage boys, to let it show.) The two little ones might spend half a day in bed, mostly, but then are up and bouncing like normal.



The older kids all have more allergies, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment